Buyer Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions are in addition to any terms and conditions specific to any particular online auction.
- Bidder agrees that the terms listed below shall govern each online sale.
- Bidders must be 18 years of age or older. All registration information that the Bidder provides shall be current, complete, and accurate. Bidder agrees not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of any transaction being conducted during the duration of the auction sale.
- All lot descriptions are believed to be correct. Nevertheless, neither those descriptions or any oral statements made by Orchard Creek Auctions shall be construed as a warranty either express or implied. ALL ITEMS/LOTS ARE SOLD AS IS-WHERE IS and WITH ALL FAULTS.
- All sales are final. All sales invoices will automatically be charged to the card on file at 8pm. No returns, exchanges or credits will be given on any item.
- Items must be picked up within 10 days following the end of the auction. Buyer must call or text to schedule a pickup of items during the posted available pickup times for each auction. No help is available to load items. Some items may be marked available to ship and can be shipped if buyer indicates during bidding process and pays all costs associated with shipping.
- When picking up item bring a copy of invoice and driver’s license to verify identity of winning Buyer.
- If items are not picked up within the 10-day pickup time frame the Bidder must call to make arrangements. Holding items longer will be on a case by case basis and is subject to storage fees. If item is not picked up by Buyer and no arrangements are made the item is forfeit and will be resold.
- If a winning bid is not paid or a paid item is not picked up it will result in a loss of bidding privileges
- All applicable sales taxes will be added to the invoice.
- Any and all information gathered by Orchard Creek Auctions is for the purpose of conducting online auctions only. We do not sell information.
Registration on and use of this site is considered acceptance in full of all terms and conditions listed above.
OC Farms LLC. operating as Orchard Creek Auctions. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-978-4845
5108 Wakefield Creek Rd. Kinsman OH 44428